Monday, September 12, 2011

Gregarious Geese with Great Grandma



Mom, Dad, and I went to meet with the Iowa G & G and stayed with Great Grandma Kolle in Fergus Falls. Tempered by my recent molar additions to my mandibular portfolio, I wasn’t in the best of moods in the days leading up to the trip. Fortunately, my fever went down when those little white pests finally poked their heads out and said hello. On the last day, we all went to see one of the most popular local attractions, the geese. These hungry little buggers were daunting at first, as most things my size are not usually feathery and quacking, but as the afternoon progressed, my fears subsided and we all had a good time. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.  

My new girlfriend

She was rather forward.

Look how cute I am!

Fine, here's a kiss for you!
Grandpa helping me feed the geese.

See above.

When they saw we had food, they came running.



Feeding geese is hard work...

...but it was lots of fun!

2 comments:

  1. My goodness, he's already a heart breaker and he's not even afraid of geese! Chuck Norris will dress as Alex this Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, watch out ladies. It's business time! Lock up your daughters. :)

    ReplyDelete