Saturday, August 6, 2011

Alexander Olson: A Retrospective



Considering my current vacation with G & G, I thought I would post a series of historic photographs spanning my numerous weeks of life. So, lets take a look back, my "origin story" if you will, and find out how we got to this point.



This is me. The little dude. The two with the goofy grins on their faces are my current roommates (a.k.a Mom and Dad.) They are a little odd for my taste, but tolerable. The situation will have to do for now. I don't really know too many folks.  We won't venture too far into their story, as this is about me after all. The following are more grinning people. Enjoy!

Grandma and Grandpa Olson

Grandma Kolle

Uncle Taylor and Grandma Olson

Aunt Jessica

Great Grandma Marian

Grandma and Grandpa Kolle

Great Grandma Kolle
Uncle Sam, who managed to avoid the camera




That's all for now. The sequel will be along shortly, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment